- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Milan,Italy: Updates from the Resistance Against the Attempt to Evict the Brancaleone Squat (January 21-22, 2020)
- Athens,Greece : Call for solidarity support at the courts Κάλεσμα στήριξης για τα δικαστήρια 22-24/01/2020 [ENG/GR]
- Athens,Greece: Attacks on new democracy office(pettralona area) by Anarchists
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Abdullah Öcalan
Berlin, Germany: Cafe Owned by Turkish Fascists Targeted by Young Women’s Revenge Unit Şehid Viyan Soran
07.02.18: On Wednesday night in Berlin, young women angered by the attacks of the occupying Turkish army carried out a radical action against a cafe run by Turkish fascists. In the lead-up to March 8 (International Women’s Day), Young Women’s … Continue reading
Turkey: Revolutionary Youth Movement (DGH) Release the Balance Sheet of their February Offensive in Solidarity with Afrin
While the Turkish occupation army continues its invasion operation, the epic resistance continues in Afrin. In support of the Afrin resistance, the DGH has carried out actions and released a statement. The balance sheet is as follows: On … Continue reading
Rojava: We Promise the Mothers of our Martyrs from US, Brittany & Spain – Afrin Will Not Fall & We Will Defeat Turkish Fascism!
Received on 27.02.18: Your sons, like thousands of children of Kurdistan, were not afraid of Turkish fascism; nor are we. We have never and will never be. They were one of us. So in the name of pomegranates of Manbij and olive trees of Afrin, … Continue reading
The Revolutionary Youth Movement (DGH) and the Revolutionary Young Women’s Movement (DGKH) have published a written report of the actions they have taken for Afrin. On their balance sheet, the young people assessed the situation in Kurdistan and called everyone … Continue reading
The current social revolution in Rojava (Western Kurdistan – Syria) is one of the greatest beacons of militant self-organized and autonomous revolutionary praxis of the 21st Century. Within a brutal civil war in Syria that has cost upwards of half … Continue reading
16.03.17: With the ban on the flag of the YPG, the YPJ Women’s Defense Units, the PYD (Democratic Union Party), YXK (Association of Students from Kurdistan) and flags with images of Abdullah Öcalan by the Minister of the Interior Thomas … Continue reading