- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Madryt, Hiszpania: Spalenie auta agencji nieruchomości w odpowiedzi na eksmisje oraz w solidarności z Anną i Silvią
- Francja, Liancourt: Spalenie trzech aut służby więziennej dzień po proteście osadzonych
- terytorium okupowane przez Izrael: Protesty i zamieszki po policyjnym morderstwie nieuzbrojonego etiopskiego nastolatka
Category Archives: Against Prison Slavery: Nationwide Prisoner Strike Sept 9, 2016
Submitted anonymously to Insurrection News: From Rome with love. Viva l’anarchica, Viva FAI-FRI!
It hardly seems necessary to summarize what has gone down inside U.S. prisons since September 9th. Hunger strikes, work stoppages, and riots have spread throughout the country on a scale that we likely aren’t even fully aware of yet. Some … Continue reading
Dignity can’t be imprisoned Solidarity with the prisoners fight against prison slavery in USA International Day of Solidarity 01/10/2016 1st wing of Korydallos prison (via Mpalothia)
ABC Solidarity Cell, Greece: Call for a concerted solidarity campaign for the struggle of US prisoners
Prisons in the USA – The dark side of slavery in American society In order to be in the position to understand the importance and necessity of the US prisoners’ struggle, we first need to analyze the role of slavery in … Continue reading
This is dedicated to all the very young ones, youths with no direction yet, the kids that punch out at everything. Those that hate being told what to do and hate authority, who’ve fell foul of the law, who don’t … Continue reading
a fire that cannot be contained The prison strike noise demo in New York City reinvigorated the revolutionary movement and demonstrated the strength of our new organizational forms. We saw independent groups, committed to prison abolition, congregating in the streets to escalate actions against state … Continue reading