- My Tweets
- Anarchist Prisoners Antifa Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action Fire To The Prisons Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Korydallos Prison Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Solidarity Movement Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Spain Squatting Turkey Uncategorized USA
- USA – Anarchist Prisoner Michael Kimble :‘Religion Used as a Recuperative and Pacification Program’
- This text is the introduction to a collection of texts about the case of the burned police car on the 18th of May 2016 in Paris.
- Athens – CALL from GARE squat , TO THE BARRICADES: Open event and assembly Against the Police Occupation.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Angry
Chile: Text from imprisoned compañera Natalia ‘Tato’ Collado in memory of Sebastián “Angry” Oversluij (Eng/Esp)
Received on 28.12.16: For my part I did not know Angry, but his death (to which I was not indifferent) brought him close to me via his writings, drawings, songs and the memories of other people that they relived with … Continue reading
We re-appropriate time, meaning that we recover it, we steal it. Only via this way are we able to be in communion with other individuals to raise an operational coordination with the aim of questioning and striking the established order. … Continue reading
Oaxaca, México: Explosive attacks against Santander Bank and PRODECON in memory of anarchist compañero Sebastián Oversluij
On December 11, 2013 anarchist compañero Sebastián Oversluij was shot dead by a security guard while attempting to rob a bank branch in Chile. Today we decided to attack with explosive devices a Santander Bank branch and a PRODECON* office … Continue reading
Received and translated on 13.12.16: SEBASTIAN OVERSLUIJ IS PRESENT AT EVERY EXPROPRIATION ACTION AND OFFENSIVE AGAINST POWER On the morning of December 11, 2013 compañero Sebastián Oversluij was preparing to expropriate a bank branch in the commune of Pudahuel. The … Continue reading