- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: anti-technology
Berlin, Germany: Incendiary Sabotage Action Against Military & Corporate Communications Infrastructure in Solidarity with Afrin
Ruling over people is re-organizing: using nets and algorithms, states and companies are accessing our lives every day. Now, in this moment, while reading this text, and in future times. And it expands. We are under surveillance and control. Today, … Continue reading
Genoa, Italy: Righi Telecommunications Repeater Up In Flames / Genova, Italia: Repetidor de Telecomunicaciones en Llamas
We live in a world where being connected is essential if we want to keep up with the times and keep pace with the neurotic rhythm that modern society is offering us. Human relationships have broken up behind displays, Apps. … Continue reading
Saint-Laurent-Sous-Coiron, France: Arson Attack Against Communications Infrastructure by Wild Individualities
At the edge of the Escrinet mountain pass, a culminating point on the road that ensures the connection between Privas and Aubenas, a relay antenna, a military-inspired cluster of buildings, a 30-by-30-step fence, well-known logos of Bouygues, SFR, Free, … Continue reading
During the night of 06.11. to 07.11.16 we attacked Google headquarters in Munich with red lacquer and bitumen. (Information is power, who owns it is powerful.) The main business of Google is the capitalistic utilization of information, which makes them … Continue reading
Received on 20.12.15: Below is an extract from an article about the attack , followed by the communique claiming the attack translated from Spanish. In the fourth anti-GMO terrorist event in Latin America this year, the Mexico-based organization Alianza Pro … Continue reading