- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF)
On November 29, 2017, in the Korydallos prison court, started the trial on 2nd degree (appeal court) of the comrades Argyris Dalios, Giannis Michailides, Dimitris Politis, Nikos Romanos and Gerasimos Tsakalos (member of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire). The … Continue reading
Greece: ‘Only the Ideas We Actually Live Are of Any Value’ – About the Hunger Strike of Konstantinos Yiagtzoglou
Received on 24.02.18: Today, 24/02, early in the morning, a group of police special forces (EKAM) entered Korydallos prison and abducted comrade Konstantinos Giagtzoglou (who is on hunger strike since 21/02 demanding his permanent transfer in Korydallos prison, located in … Continue reading
[Traducido por Sin Banderas Ni Fronteras desde Insurrection News] Hoy, 21.02.18, el prisionero anarquista Konstantinos Yiagtzoglou inició una huelga de hambre para exigir su traslado desde la cárcel de Larissa a la cárcel de Korydallos tras el rechazo de su … Continue reading
Today, 21.02.18, anarchist prisoner Konstantinos Yiagtzoglou commenced a hunger strike to demand his transfer from the prisons of Larissa to the prisons of Korydallos following the rejection of his request by the Central Committee for Transfers. He is currently in … Continue reading
Chile: Bombs Case 2 – Juan found Guilty, Nataly & Enrique Acquitted of all Charges, Enrique Rearrested following his Release
21.12.17: Yesterday the judges, those who are defined as representatives of power and of all that is supposedly good in this world, protected by laws and penal codes, attacked with their sentences those who defy the established order. Just as … Continue reading