- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Ukraine: Anarchists attacked a mobile operator in Kiev
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Intervention at the Italian consulate for the prosecution of 45 comrades for anti-militarism in Italy
- Berlin , Germany : Attack on Deutsche Telekom and Nissan: From Berlin to Greece and Worldwide – Fire and Flames to the State, Capital and the Bosses!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Wallmapu. Prisioneros del caso Galvarino rechazan acudir a audiencias en solidaridad con los prisioneros agredidos en la Carcel de Angol
- En prisión compañeros que han combatido a la policía en plaza de la dignidad (ex Plaza Italia)
- Wallmapu. Comunicado de prisioneros políticos mapuche desde la cárcel de Angol, tras violento allanamiento y agresiones por parte de los carceleros
Category Archives: Democratic People’s Liberation Party-Front (DHKP-C)
01.12.17: In the lead up to a visit by Turkish President Erdoğan in December, the counter-terrorism unit of the Greek State carried out a series of raids in Athens on Tuesday that resulted in the arrests and detentions of 9 … Continue reading
17.03.17: Erdoğan Çakır, imprisoned in France for membership of the DHKP-C (Revolutionary People’s Liberation Front), has been on an indefinite hunger strike since February 15, 2017. The reason for this is that he began a one week hunger strike in … Continue reading
Internationalism means community. It means to perceive common enemies, common friends, common comrades. An internationalist community is what we’ve always been a part of and will always be a part of, along with the Turkish and Kurdish militants who fight … Continue reading
Istanbul, Turkey, 03.03.16: Two women militants from the DHKP-C (Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party-Front) have been killed by police after they attacked a riot police bus with automatic weapons and home made bombs at the entrance of the Riot Police Directorate … Continue reading