- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Dimitris Politis
Athens, Greece: Explosive Attack Against the Evelpidon Court Complex by Circle of Asymmetric Urban Warfare FAI-FRI
28.03.18: An Informal Anarchist Federation / International Revolutionary Front (FAI-FRI) cell named Circle of Asymetric Urban Warfare have claimed responsibility for an explosive attack against the Evelpidon Court Complex in Athens that took place during the early morning hours of … Continue reading
On November 29, 2017, in the Korydallos prison court, started the trial on 2nd degree (appeal court) of the comrades Argyris Dalios, Giannis Michailides, Dimitris Politis, Nikos Romanos and Gerasimos Tsakalos (member of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire). The … Continue reading
Greece: Message of Solidarity from Anarchist Prisoners in Korydallos Prison to the Palestinian Hunger Strikers
The struggles of the Palestinian political prisoners are inextricably connected with the overall struggle of the Palestinian people. 70 percent of the Palestinian families have at least one member that has been imprisoned for action against the state of Israel. … Continue reading
Osman Evcan, who is imprisoned in the prisons of the Turkish state from 1992 and identifies himself as a vegan anarchist since 2003, is fighting a tough struggle for the rudimentary conditions of living, like the achievement of mail, telephone … Continue reading