- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 17 de agosto. Rock solidario. Vol 3. Por la destrucción de las prisiones
- Brasil. Texto completo: ¡Condenados: Incorregibles! Sobre la condena a 23 compañerxs por su supuesta participación en los disturbios en Rio de Janeiro el 2013-2014.
- En la calle compañero en prisión por los disturbios del 1 de mayo del 2018
Category Archives: Direct Action
Athens, Greece: Explosive Attack Against the Evelpidon Court Complex by Circle of Asymmetric Urban Warfare FAI-FRI
28.03.18: An Informal Anarchist Federation / International Revolutionary Front (FAI-FRI) cell named Circle of Asymetric Urban Warfare have claimed responsibility for an explosive attack against the Evelpidon Court Complex in Athens that took place during the early morning hours of … Continue reading
Berlin, Germany: Incendiary Sabotage Action Against Military & Corporate Communications Infrastructure in Solidarity with Afrin
Ruling over people is re-organizing: using nets and algorithms, states and companies are accessing our lives every day. Now, in this moment, while reading this text, and in future times. And it expands. We are under surveillance and control. Today, … Continue reading
Received on 26.03.18: Reykjavík, Iceland March 25th 2018 Yesterday, on World Afrin Day, a memorial for the cooperation between NATO and Russia was tarred and feathered in Reykjavík, Iceland. The memorial has, since 2002, disgraced the city’s face — a … Continue reading
Received and translated by Insurrection News on 22.03.18: Our hearts are burning with anger over the fascist attack by the Turkish army against Afrin. And so, as a sign of solidarity with the YPG / YPJ fighters in the Rojava … Continue reading