- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Ukraine: Anarchists attacked a mobile operator in Kiev
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Intervention at the Italian consulate for the prosecution of 45 comrades for anti-militarism in Italy
- Berlin , Germany : Attack on Deutsche Telekom and Nissan: From Berlin to Greece and Worldwide – Fire and Flames to the State, Capital and the Bosses!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Wallmapu. Prisioneros del caso Galvarino rechazan acudir a audiencias en solidaridad con los prisioneros agredidos en la Carcel de Angol
- En prisión compañeros que han combatido a la policía en plaza de la dignidad (ex Plaza Italia)
- Wallmapu. Comunicado de prisioneros políticos mapuche desde la cárcel de Angol, tras violento allanamiento y agresiones por parte de los carceleros
Category Archives: Eric King
DOAR AQUI Desde outubro de 2015, a Cruz Negra Anarquista de Bloomington vem proporcionando fundos mensais axs presxs anarquistas em todo Estados Unidos através de nosso Fundo de Guerra para xs Prisioneirxs Anarquistas. Agora estamos pedindo ajuda para manter forte … Continue reading
DONATE HERE Since October 2015, Bloomington Anarchist Black Cross has been providing consistent monthly funds to anarchist prisoners throughout the United States via our Anarchist Prisoner War Fund. We are now asking for help keeping this project going strong into the … Continue reading
Solidarity Video for the June 11th International Day of Solidarity with Long-Term Anarchist Prisoners
(via June 11)
On Monday night, May 22nd 2017, a group of comrades attacked the Ministry of Culture in Exarchia with Molotov cocktails. We carried out this symbolic action for two reasons: To honor the memory of Mauricio Morales, who lost his life … Continue reading
June 28th of this year will mark one year since Eric King was sentenced to 10 years in prison, and one year since he stood up in court in Kansas City, Missouri. and read the statement he had prepared declaring why … Continue reading