- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Spain, Madrid : ATM burnt in solidarity with the anarchist comrade convicted in Germany for expropriating a bank
- Besançon , France : At sunrise, Wednesday, April 11th. The white facade of the premises of the MP Fannette Charvier is not as bright as usual.
- Germany , Berlin : Raid in Rigaer94 – Arrests spark resistance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ultima hora: Wallmapu. Celestino Córdova radicalizará su huelga de hambre exigiendo una salida por 48 horas a su rehue
- Italia: Castigos para Anna y Marco, por incidentes durante el juicio en su contra bajo el proceso “Scripta Manent”
- Wallmapu. Veredicto por “Caso Iglesia”: dos comuneros condenados y dos absueltos
Category Archives: Fabio
Berlin, Germany: Rigaer94 – Call for Resistance and Publication of Wanted Posters for Police Officers
Received on 19.12.17: The police state unleashes its full range of possibilities: early this Monday, presumably 100 faces of people, who took part in the events of Hamburg, got published. The state campaign yielded completely its disguise of prosecution and … Continue reading
Schleswig-Holstein, Alemanha – Carro da polícia é incendiado em solidariedade com xs companheirxs presxs
Flensburg, 10 de Novembro de 2017 Na noite de 10.11.2017, um carro de patrulha na delegacia de Harrislee (região de Flensburg) foi incendiado. Solidariedade com xs presxs do G20 do processo iniciado semana passada. Liberdade para Fabio, Christian e todxs … Continue reading
Flensburg, November 10, 2017 On the night of 10.11.2017, a patrol car at Harrislee police station (Flensburg area) was torched. Solidarity with the prisoners from the G20 processes that began on calendar week 45. Freedom for Fabio, Christian and all … Continue reading