- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Friedrichshain
Alemanha/Grécia: Mensagem da Dxs Companheirs da Rua Rigaer em Berlim ao Festival da Insurreição em Atenas
Recebido em 09.11.17: Saudações de Berlim a Atenas Nós, indivíduxs e grupos da Rua Rigaer, recebemos a iniciativa, iniciamos uma discussão sobre uma insurreição e a preenchemos com experiências do passado, teorias atuais e possibilidades práticas. Foi assim que entendemos … Continue reading
Germany / Greece: Message from Rigaer Street Comrades in Berlin to the Insurrection Festival in Athens
Received on 09.11.17: Greetings from Berlin to Athens We, individuals and groups from the Rigaer Street, welcome the initiative, to start a discussion about an insurrection and fill it with experiences from the past, current theories and practical possibilities. This … Continue reading
This Saturday night, May 28, after a film screening, activists started digging a ditch across Liebig Street in Friedrichshain. The goal was to stop police cars and other undesirable traffic on this road, which builds the Dorfplatz at the crossing … Continue reading
In the evening of March 15, International Day against Police Violence, we attacked a prowling Riot Police van in the „dangerzone“ (label used by authorities for this Friedrichshain area) of Rigaer Street with many stones. This was to send a … Continue reading
This text is a response to the call „Fuck nations, squat the world“. The discussion about squats as focal points of lawlessness and coordinated anarchist action are held everywhere across the world. Surely the „rebellious Nordkiez“ (the northern area) in … Continue reading