- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Fuck The Police
Athens, Greece: Demonstration to Defend the Squats Community of Koukaki & in Solidarity with Squats & Places of Struggle
Almost a year ago, a new project bloomed in the neighborhood of Koukaki. We created a community of housing and struggling squats. We occupied three empty buildings which were getting rotten at Matrozou 45, Panaitoliou 21 and Arvali 3. We … Continue reading
Bogota, Colombia: Riots around Universidad Pedagogica Blockade the Financial District for Four Hours
Received on 14.03.18: On Tuesday, March 6th, in Bogota, Colombia, two explosions burst during the quiet of the lessons. In between the fully painted walls of this eternally leftist university, located in the middle of a financial district, the … Continue reading
At the dawn of Monday, March 12, at about 6 am, scores of riot policemen invaded and attacked simultaneously three Squats in Athens, Greece (Matrozou 45 at Koukaki, Gare and Zaimi Squats at Exarcheia) in an attempt to distract attention … Continue reading
Berlin, Germany: Police Patrol Ambushed on Rigaer Straße Against Repression & in Solidarity with the Call to #Fight4Afrin
11.03.18: During the night of Saturday to Sunday, we ambushed a group of police on patrol in their car with stones. The patrol was helmeted and on assignment to occupy and terrorize our neighborhood. Nothing new from the Nordkiez..but it is … Continue reading