- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Gerasimos Tsakalos
Athens, Greece: Explosive Attack Against the Evelpidon Court Complex by Circle of Asymmetric Urban Warfare FAI-FRI
28.03.18: An Informal Anarchist Federation / International Revolutionary Front (FAI-FRI) cell named Circle of Asymetric Urban Warfare have claimed responsibility for an explosive attack against the Evelpidon Court Complex in Athens that took place during the early morning hours of … Continue reading
On November 29, 2017, in the Korydallos prison court, started the trial on 2nd degree (appeal court) of the comrades Argyris Dalios, Giannis Michailides, Dimitris Politis, Nikos Romanos and Gerasimos Tsakalos (member of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire). The … Continue reading
Received on 31.01.17: The state through repressive mechanisms (cops, jail guards) and judicial power (prosecutors, judges) aimed at physical and psychological extermination of political prisoners. Prisoners and comrades however, are in a daily struggle between “special” conditions of detention, vindictive … Continue reading
Conspiracy of Cells of Fire: For Sebastián – From the refusal of work…to the rejection of authority (Greece)
[Excerpt from the preface of a book to be released in Chile in memory of anarchist comrade Sebastian Oversluij] On the 11th of December, 2013, a bank robbery took place in the Pudahuel district. When anarchist Sebastián Oversluij entered the … Continue reading
”He who speaks of war, must have a plan…” The most insidious authority is the one that carries the promise of inclusiveness. This is why we transitioned from monarchy to democracy but not freedom. ”Safety” is a word favored by democracy. The more we hear about “safety”, the … Continue reading
“Gentlemen, the Dragon Will Fly Out” In Support of September 9th Mobilization in US Prisons “Gentlemen, the dragon will fly out” is a saying attributed to prisoner George Jackson. On August 21st 1971, holding a pistol, he opened all the … Continue reading
Note from Insurrection News: Since the following text was written it has been announced that the imprisoned anarchist comrades in Italy, Alfredo Cospito and Anna Beniamino both ended their hunger strikes on October 22nd after prison authorities eased their isolation … Continue reading