- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 17 de agosto. Rock solidario. Vol 3. Por la destrucción de las prisiones
- Brasil. Texto completo: ¡Condenados: Incorregibles! Sobre la condena a 23 compañerxs por su supuesta participación en los disturbios en Rio de Janeiro el 2013-2014.
- En la calle compañero en prisión por los disturbios del 1 de mayo del 2018
Category Archives: Greece
Athens, Greece: Explosive Attack Against the Evelpidon Court Complex by Circle of Asymmetric Urban Warfare FAI-FRI
28.03.18: An Informal Anarchist Federation / International Revolutionary Front (FAI-FRI) cell named Circle of Asymetric Urban Warfare have claimed responsibility for an explosive attack against the Evelpidon Court Complex in Athens that took place during the early morning hours of … Continue reading
On November 29, 2017, in the Korydallos prison court, started the trial on 2nd degree (appeal court) of the comrades Argyris Dalios, Giannis Michailides, Dimitris Politis, Nikos Romanos and Gerasimos Tsakalos (member of the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire). The … Continue reading
Received on 23.03.18: I met Haukur Hilmarsson (Spark) in Athens, where we lived together in the same squat. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance to learn about his experiences that he gained during the last months while he was fighting … Continue reading
Athens, Greece: Demonstration to Defend the Squats Community of Koukaki & in Solidarity with Squats & Places of Struggle
Almost a year ago, a new project bloomed in the neighborhood of Koukaki. We created a community of housing and struggling squats. We occupied three empty buildings which were getting rotten at Matrozou 45, Panaitoliou 21 and Arvali 3. We … Continue reading
On Sunday, March 18th, the army of the fascist Turkish State along with their jihadist FSA proxies entered the resisting town of Afrin. This was followed by looting, torture, beheadings of Kurdish fighters and the expulsion of 200,000 civilians, the … Continue reading
In life thunder Charged with genuine anguish for the choices, the tomorrow, the comrades, the struggle. With sharp thoughts, forged in the bowels of personal labour and the movement. With decisive acts, firm, flaming. You showed with your life that … Continue reading
At the dawn of Monday, March 12, at about 6 am, scores of riot policemen invaded and attacked simultaneously three Squats in Athens, Greece (Matrozou 45 at Koukaki, Gare and Zaimi Squats at Exarcheia) in an attempt to distract attention … Continue reading