- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Grenoble
The series of incendiary attacks against the gendarmerie continues. This time it was the barracks in Meylan, near Grenoble that was targeted. On the night of Wednesday to Thursday, October 26th, four personal vehicles of the gendarmes were torched, blackening … Continue reading
Note from Insurrection News, 25.10.17: During the night of October 23rd to 24th, a fire destroyed twenty vehicles belonging to the company Enedis (formerly known as ERDF), the electric power grid operator for most of France. Graffiti was left at … Continue reading
Francia: Solidaridad Incendiaria / Reivindicación de Ataque Incendiario Contra la Gendarmería de Grenoble
[Traducido por Sin Banderas Ni Fronteras desde Insurrection News] 21.09.17: Este jueves a las tres de la mañana, el segundo día del juicio por el coche quemado. Entramos en el cuartel de gendarmería de Vigny-Musset. Se quemaron 6 camionetas de … Continue reading
France: Incendiary Solidarity (Responsibility Claim for the Arson Attack Against the Grenoble Gendarmerie)
21.09.17: This Thursday at three o’clock in the morning, the second day of the burned car trial. We entered the Vigny-Musset gendarmerie barracks. We burned 6 intervention vans and two logistics trucks. More than 1500 square meters of the garage … Continue reading
29-30.06.17: The most deadly enterprises are strategically adorned with new names. Suez becomes Engie, Vinci becomes Indigo, ERDF becomes Enedis. These changes of appearance do not miraculously deceive. In a world where communication falsifies everything, let us frankly expose those … Continue reading
Grenoble métropole appeased… We are in the métropole. A site for the storage and exploitation of human resources. We are piled up, parked, subdued, locked up, monitored and hindered. For our own good, with kindness, and benevolence, for a Green … Continue reading