- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 17 de agosto. Rock solidario. Vol 3. Por la destrucción de las prisiones
- Brasil. Texto completo: ¡Condenados: Incorregibles! Sobre la condena a 23 compañerxs por su supuesta participación en los disturbios en Rio de Janeiro el 2013-2014.
- En la calle compañero en prisión por los disturbios del 1 de mayo del 2018
Category Archives: Ignacio Muñoz
Santiago, Chile: Noise Bombs in Solidarity with Imprisoned Anarchist Comrades Ignacio, Kevin and Joaquín
Wednesday, February 7th. We continue with our custom of mocking the authorities. Vandalism as an action, as an expression of rage against this sick society and its sad infrastructure. As we have previously stated: “The streets of Santiago at night … Continue reading
Santiago, Chile: Responsibility Claim from ‘Conspiracy of the Black Cells’ for the Coordinated Attacks Against Catholic Churches on 12.01.18
At dawn on January 12th, the night of the hooded moon, we decided to attack one of the most repugnant and murderous entities in history, an entity that based on some stories has plunged millions of people into their misery … Continue reading
The night of October 23, commune of Macul, Santiago. The eve of the electoral farce. We claim the sabotage of Banco Estado (State Bank). There are plenty of motives for arson and for realizing the anarchic offensive against their temples … Continue reading