- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Greece, Athens : Claim of Responsibility for the Molotov attack against the Management of Police Operations – Base of Riot Cop Units MAT-YMAT in kaisariani area.
- Anathema A Philadelphia Anarchist Periodical: Volume 4 Issue 11 – December 2018
- Italy: anarchist comrade Pierloreto Fallanca (Paska) ends hunger strike
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Kurdish Struggle
On Sunday, March 18th, the army of the fascist Turkish State along with their jihadist FSA proxies entered the resisting town of Afrin. This was followed by looting, torture, beheadings of Kurdish fighters and the expulsion of 200,000 civilians, the … Continue reading
The revolution of Rojava is going through her darkest hours. Despite the worldwide and relentless actions of millions and countless acts of militant resistance in solidarity with the struggle of Afrin the rulers of this world decided to slaughter the … Continue reading
“It is not a matter of wishing success to the victim of aggression, but of sharing his fate; and accompanying him/her until death or victory.” – Che Guevara 54 days of resistance in Afrin. 54 days where the self-defense forces … Continue reading
Paris, France: #Fight4Afrin – Arson Attack Against the Personal Cars of MIT Agent Ayşe Barış by the Şehit Avesta Xabûr Team
13.03.18: Rojaciwan.eu reports that an action was carried out against the cars belonging to Ayşe Barış, who works in the Turkish consulate for the AKP-MHP regime, by the Şehit Avesta Xabûr Team. They made a statement regarding the policy of … Continue reading
Hamburg, Germany: Arson Attack Against a Turkish Nationalist’s Car in Response to the Call to #Fight4Afrin
11.03.18: Afrin is everywhere, resistance is everywhere. We set fire to the car of a Turkish nationalist in Wilhelmsburg, Hamburg during the night of the 8th to the 9th of March. This action was in response to the call from … Continue reading
11.03.18: With the advance of the occupation forces of the fascist Turkish State and in view of the expected genocide of the Kurdish people, the Kurdish youth in Europe are carrying out increasingly radical actions in all cities. In the … Continue reading
11.03.18: In Berlin there was an action with Molotov cocktails against a DİTİB (Turkish-Islamic Union for Religious Affairs) propaganda center. DİTİB is directly controlled by the fascist Turkish State and receives its instructions from them. When the international attack against … Continue reading