- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Spain, Madrid : ATM burnt in solidarity with the anarchist comrade convicted in Germany for expropriating a bank
- Besançon , France : At sunrise, Wednesday, April 11th. The white facade of the premises of the MP Fannette Charvier is not as bright as usual.
- Germany , Berlin : Raid in Rigaer94 – Arrests spark resistance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ultima hora: Wallmapu. Celestino Córdova radicalizará su huelga de hambre exigiendo una salida por 48 horas a su rehue
- Italia: Castigos para Anna y Marco, por incidentes durante el juicio en su contra bajo el proceso “Scripta Manent”
- Wallmapu. Veredicto por “Caso Iglesia”: dos comuneros condenados y dos absueltos
Category Archives: Loukas Papadimos
SOLIDARIEDADE AO PRISIONEIRO DE GUERRA ANÁRQUICO KONSTANTINOS YIGTZOGLOU Na manhã de 28 de outubro de 2017, o companheiro Konstantinos Yigtzoglou foi capturado pela polícia antiterrorista. O pedido, emitido pelo procurador especial E. Nikopoulos, se baseia na acusação de pertencer a … Continue reading
Greece: Declaration of the Solidarity Assembly for Anarchist Prisoner of War Konstantinos Yigtzoglou
On the morning of October 28, 2017, comrade Konstantinos ‘Dinos’ Yigtzoglou was captured by the anti-terrorist police. The arrest order, issued by Special Prosecutor E. Nikopoulos, was based on accusations of belonging to a terrorist organization and attempted murder for … Continue reading
Athens, Greece: Regarding the Letter-Bomb Attack against ex-Prime Minister and Technocrat Loukas Papadimos
Since the following news did not get a wide distribution outside Greece in the international counter-information networks when it appeared in May 2017, and as the corporate news also attempted to mitigate and ‘play-down’ the impact of this attack, we … Continue reading