- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Athens,Greece : A string of attacks against those responsible for the expulsions in Exarchia – From 12 to 16 September 2019
- Germany : We are sending love, strength and fire from Berlin to our fighting comrades in Exarcheia Athens!
- Athens, Greece :Information of solidarity gathering at evelpidon court(18sep) اطلاعات در مورد دادگاه رفقا
- Chile: Explosive device at the headquarters of the Chilean police was deactivated a few hours before the arrival of President Piñera
- Contribution to the ‘International Meeting Against The Techno-Sciences’ by anarchist Dino Giagtzoglou
- Madrid, Spain: Call for a Week of Anarchist Struggle Against Climate Change – Sept 20-27, 2019
Category Archives: Mauricio Morales
Santiago, Chile: Explosive Attacks Against the Headquarters of the Socialist Party and the Radical Social-Democratic Party by Antagonistic Nuclei of the New Urban Guerrilla
Santiago, December 11th, 2017 “The State is the negation of humanity” – Mikhail Bakunin “No campaign to gather signatures will dissipate power and the established order. Nor any legal action, we cannot expect the courts established by the exploiters to … Continue reading
“Eco-extremism and the indiscriminate attack – The Church of ITS Mexico” by L (UK) “And Severino Di Giovanni’s actions were never violent for the sake of it. They were never indiscriminate or striking at anything at all in order to … Continue reading
During the night of May 26, 2017, about 20 encapuchados (‘hooded ones’) left USACH (University of Santiago, Chile) to erect barricades on the corner of Matucana and Romero, where they managed to stop a Transantiago route 513 bus belonging to … Continue reading
We decided to destroy the complicity of university life as an act of memory, 8 years after the fall of the warrior Mauricio Morales following the detonation of an explosive device that was destined for the Prison Guards school. The … Continue reading