- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Spain, Madrid : ATM burnt in solidarity with the anarchist comrade convicted in Germany for expropriating a bank
- Besançon , France : At sunrise, Wednesday, April 11th. The white facade of the premises of the MP Fannette Charvier is not as bright as usual.
- Germany , Berlin : Raid in Rigaer94 – Arrests spark resistance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ultima hora: Wallmapu. Celestino Córdova radicalizará su huelga de hambre exigiendo una salida por 48 horas a su rehue
- Italia: Castigos para Anna y Marco, por incidentes durante el juicio en su contra bajo el proceso “Scripta Manent”
- Wallmapu. Veredicto por “Caso Iglesia”: dos comuneros condenados y dos absueltos
Category Archives: Olympia
Note from Insurrection News: Since November 18, a blockade of the railway freight line has been ongoing in downtown Olympia, Washington State, USA, about an hour’s drive from Seattle. The blockade is to prevent sand that is destined to be … Continue reading
Early in the morning of April 20th we poured concrete on the train tracks that lead out of the Port of Olympia to block any trains from using the tracks. We took precautions to notify BNSF (the train company) – … Continue reading
Press Release Activists Vow to Continue “BLOCKING TRAINS” Shipping Fracking Sands to North Dakota Oil Fields – Following Para-Military Raid Last Week Olympia, WA November 22, 2016: A train transporting fracking proppants to the Bakken Basin in North Dakota, the … Continue reading
Olympia, Washington: Today, June 14 2016, in broad daylight we painted a vehicle with a confederate flag on it, covering the flag and leaving “AFA” for Anti-Fascist Action. More would have been done, but there were numerous witnesses near by. … Continue reading