- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Ukraine: Anarchists attacked a mobile operator in Kiev
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Intervention at the Italian consulate for the prosecution of 45 comrades for anti-militarism in Italy
- Berlin , Germany : Attack on Deutsche Telekom and Nissan: From Berlin to Greece and Worldwide – Fire and Flames to the State, Capital and the Bosses!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Wallmapu. Prisioneros del caso Galvarino rechazan acudir a audiencias en solidaridad con los prisioneros agredidos en la Carcel de Angol
- En prisión compañeros que han combatido a la policía en plaza de la dignidad (ex Plaza Italia)
- Wallmapu. Comunicado de prisioneros políticos mapuche desde la cárcel de Angol, tras violento allanamiento y agresiones por parte de los carceleros
Category Archives: Prison Abolitionists
Received on 04.12.18: Announcing: Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement – Chicago We are proudly announcing the establishment of the Chicago RAM chapter. Following RAM’s principles, vision and aims, we assert our commitment to fight against the white supremacist patriarchal state and its … Continue reading
Received on 07.12.17: Announcing: North Bay Area RAM Chapter Responding to the call out for revolutionary anarchist action, underground railroads, and the destruction of the amerikkkan plantation, we are proud to announce the formation of a North Bay Area RAM … Continue reading
Received on 06.12.17: RAM NYC is proud to announce the launch of our Community Bail Fund and the first successful release of a person from the New York City jail system. Unable to afford bail and facing minor charges, Max* … Continue reading