- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Ukraine: Anarchists attacked a mobile operator in Kiev
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Intervention at the Italian consulate for the prosecution of 45 comrades for anti-militarism in Italy
- Berlin , Germany : Attack on Deutsche Telekom and Nissan: From Berlin to Greece and Worldwide – Fire and Flames to the State, Capital and the Bosses!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Wallmapu. Prisioneros del caso Galvarino rechazan acudir a audiencias en solidaridad con los prisioneros agredidos en la Carcel de Angol
- En prisión compañeros que han combatido a la policía en plaza de la dignidad (ex Plaza Italia)
- Wallmapu. Comunicado de prisioneros políticos mapuche desde la cárcel de Angol, tras violento allanamiento y agresiones por parte de los carceleros
Category Archives: Prisoner Solidarity Movement
Received on 12.01.18: Hello, Thank you to everyone who has shared and/or donated to the Paper Chained Journal 2018 costs so far – we have just hit the halfway mark with $175.00 raised by 7 people! With only $175.00 to … Continue reading
Call for Donations DONATE HERE The first publication of Paper Chained was funded solely out of the pockets of a member of the Running Wild Collective who is a low-income earner and full-time student. The journal unfortunately cannot be sustained … Continue reading
Received on 06.12.17: RAM NYC is proud to announce the launch of our Community Bail Fund and the first successful release of a person from the New York City jail system. Unable to afford bail and facing minor charges, Max* … Continue reading
On May 5th, a street court was held outside the offices of the federal prison service (on 11 Lavalle and Corrientes). There was also a rally and banner drop outside the prison of Devoto (May 12th) in support of prisoners … Continue reading