- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Ukraine: Anarchists attacked a mobile operator in Kiev
- Thessaloniki, Greece: Intervention at the Italian consulate for the prosecution of 45 comrades for anti-militarism in Italy
- Berlin , Germany : Attack on Deutsche Telekom and Nissan: From Berlin to Greece and Worldwide – Fire and Flames to the State, Capital and the Bosses!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Wallmapu. Prisioneros del caso Galvarino rechazan acudir a audiencias en solidaridad con los prisioneros agredidos en la Carcel de Angol
- En prisión compañeros que han combatido a la policía en plaza de la dignidad (ex Plaza Italia)
- Wallmapu. Comunicado de prisioneros políticos mapuche desde la cárcel de Angol, tras violento allanamiento y agresiones por parte de los carceleros
Category Archives: United Freedom Forces (BÖG)
The current social revolution in Rojava (Western Kurdistan – Syria) is one of the greatest beacons of militant self-organized and autonomous revolutionary praxis of the 21st Century. Within a brutal civil war in Syria that has cost upwards of half … Continue reading
30.06.17: One year ago, two heroic women revolutionaries fell Şehîd in the Battle of Manbij against the fascism of Daesh and their allied gangs including the Turkish state. Şehîd Eylem and Şehîd Sevda were fighting simultaneously for the liberation … Continue reading
Syria: United Freedom Forces (BÖG) Commander Ulaş Bayraktaroğlu martyred during the operation to liberate Raqqa
(via ANF News) BÖG Chief Commander martyred in Raqqa operation 10.05.17: Revolutionary Communars Party/United Freedom Forces (BÖG) Chief Commander Ulaş Bayraktaroğlu lost his life in a clash with ISIS during the Raqqa operation. Bayraktaroğlu had been arrested during the Gezi … Continue reading
12.11.15: 9 members of Revolutionary Party (DP) raided the Ankara office of NTV, a pro-government TV channel. A banner was hung from the facade of the building that read “Against imperialism everyone has to be AZIZ. G20 get out. Revolutionary … Continue reading