- My Tweets
- ACAB Anarchist Prisoners Antifascism Arson Attack Athens Australia Banners Chile Conspiracy of Cells of Fire (CCF) Direct Action France Fuck The Police Germany Graffiti Greece Greek Prisons Hunger Strike Incendiary Attack Informal Anarchist Federation (FAI) International Solidarity Italy Political Prisoners Prison Struggle Refugees Refugee Struggle Repression Rojava Santiago Uncategorized USA
- Spain, Madrid : ATM burnt in solidarity with the anarchist comrade convicted in Germany for expropriating a bank
- Besançon , France : At sunrise, Wednesday, April 11th. The white facade of the premises of the MP Fannette Charvier is not as bright as usual.
- Germany , Berlin : Raid in Rigaer94 – Arrests spark resistance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ultima hora: Wallmapu. Celestino Córdova radicalizará su huelga de hambre exigiendo una salida por 48 horas a su rehue
- Italia: Castigos para Anna y Marco, por incidentes durante el juicio en su contra bajo el proceso “Scripta Manent”
- Wallmapu. Veredicto por “Caso Iglesia”: dos comuneros condenados y dos absueltos
Category Archives: USA
Philadelphia, USA: Freight Train Traffic Disrupted by Anarchists / Filadelfia, Estados Unidos: Sabotaje Anarquistas Contra Líneas de Trenes de Carga
Received on 12.03.18: Taking inspiration from Olympia Stand, we disrupted freight train traffic using copper wire. We did this three times over the last 30 days. Since hearing of the blockade we felt the need to act in solidarity and … Continue reading
Report-Back on Actions for the International Week of Solidarity with Anarchist & Antifascist Prisoners in Russia
Received on 18.02.18: On February 5-12, an International Week of solidarity with Anarchist and Antifascist Prisoners in Russia took place. 21 actions against repression were joined by 21 Russian cities and a large number of foreign comrades, from Belarus to … Continue reading
As events as such write the modern world history, all revolutionary movements need to process the information available, discuss and come to conclusions and eventually choose sides and fight without failing to take the context of this historical reality into … Continue reading
Lorenzo Kom’boa Ervin is a former member of the Black Panther Party and wrote the seminal text “Anarchism and the Black Revolution” while incarcerated as a political prisoner. His writings, which first circulated in the 1990s, continue to inspire many anarchists … Continue reading